As a readmitted student to Cal Poly you have the option to attend SLO Days. In order to attend you must first receive approval from your College Advising Center. Please follow the steps below to register for SLO Days.
Note: Readmitted students will not pay the $75 late registration fee.
Steps to Register for SLO Days as a re-admitted student:
- Contact College Advising Center for approval to attend SLO Days
- CAED - (805) 756-1325
- CAFES - (805) 756-7574
- CENG - (805) 756-1461
- CLA - (805) 756-6200
- CSM - (805) 756-2615
- OCOB - (805) 756-2601
- College Advising Center contacts and tells New Student & Transition Programs that you have been approved to attend SLO Days
- New Student & Transitions Programs - (805) 756-2400
- New Student & Transition Programs makes necessary updates to allow you register for SLO Days
- New Student & Transition Programs contacts student to inform them that they can register for SLO Days
- Student has two business days to complete and pay for their SLO Days registration
Week of Welcome (WOW)
Readmitted students are welcome to, but are not required to attend WOW. If you are a readmitted student and want to attend WOW, please call New Student & Transition Programs at 805-756-2400.