Orientation Leader Paperwork

Orientation Leaders: Please see the necessary paperwork required for you or anyone else to drive during the Week of Welcome.

Please print these forms and complete and sign in black or blue ink then bring with you to Pre-Week with your Drivers License. If you have any questions email orientation@calpoly.edu.


Volunteer Identification Form

Request to Operate Vehicles on University (State) Business

Authorization to use Privately Owned Vehicles on State Business 

Related Content



admissions widget image

Link to the Admissions Website for information on selection criteria, application deadlines, creating your VIP page and more!

Parent & Family Programs

widget image