Open House Committee Application
Thanks for applying to be a part of Open House Committee 2018!
We're so happy to announce that we've finalized our 2018 Open House committee! Thank you so much to everyone who applied, and we're looking forward to working together to put on our best Open House yet.
The Open House Committee is responsible for planning and implementing Cal Poly’s Open House Weekend. We work with the campus and community to put on an event-filled weekend that showcases all Cal Poly has to offer to potential new students and our community. Gain Learn By Doing experiences and be a part of this incredible leadership team.
Want to apply for 2019?
We'd love to review your application for next year's Open House Committee when we start accepting new applicants in Fall 2018. We'll be looking for current Cal Poly students of all years, majors, and backgrounds for our dynamic planning committee.
Application Timeline and Procedure
- Submit completed application as a PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on Friday, September 22nd
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email within 24 hours detailing the next steps in our application process as well as interview sign-ups
- Interviews will be conducted Monday, September 11th through Monday, Wednesday, September 27th
- Applicants will receive a phone call regarding Open House Committee selections by 5:00 PM on September 29th
- The first 2017 Open House Committee meeting will be Wednesday, October 4th from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM in Building 52-E28
- Open House Committee will have a mandatory retreat October 6th & 7th