Open House Committee Application
Apply now for Open House Committee 2020!
We're so happy to announce that we've opened our 2020 Open House Committee application!
The Open House Committee is responsible for planning and implementing Cal Poly’s Open House Weekend. We work with the campus and community to put on an event-filled weekend that showcases all Cal Poly has to offer to potential new students and our community. Gain Learn By Doing experiences and be a part of this incredible leadership team.
Application Timeline and Procedure
- Submit completed application as a PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on Friday, September 27th
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email within 24 hours detailing the next steps in our application process as well as interview sign-ups
- Interviews will be conducted Wednesday, September 26th through Wednesday, October 2nd
- Applicants will receive notification regarding Open House Committee selections by 5:00 PM on October 4th
- The first 2020 Open House Committee meeting will be Wednesday, October 9th from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Open House Committee will have a mandatory retreat October 11th & 12th
Looking to be an Open House Weekend volunteer? Be on the lookout for Open House 2020 volunteer sign ups during Winter Quarter.
Want to apply for 2020?
We'd love to review your application for next year's Open House Committee when we start accepting new applicants in Fall 2019. We'll be looking for current Cal Poly students of all years, majors, and backgrounds for our dynamic planning committee.