Serving SLO Days session: August 16-17
Buses depart August 15 and return August 17
Hop aboard the Mustang Express! Departing from the Bay Area and Los Angeles. Jump on a bus and head down to San Luis Obispo a night early for your SLO Days session!
Buses depart at 4 p.m. from both the Bay Area and Los Angeles on July 23 and will arrive on Cal Poly's campus around 9 p.m. Check-In for your SLO Days session begins the next morning at 7:30 a.m.
Check back soon for updates on pick-up and drop-off locations!
Mustang Express Schedule
- August 15
- Buses depart at 4 p.m. from the Bay Area and Los Angeles
- Stop for dinner (on your own) en route to Cal Poly's campus
- Evening Entertainment with light snacks on campus once you arrive
- August 16 & 17
- August 17
- Buses depart from the Cal Poly Performing Arts Center at 1 p.m.
- Buses arrive at pick-up location around 5 p.m.
- Student session rate: $325
- SLO Days session registration for 1 student (August 16-17)
- Transportation to and from Cal Poly's campus
- 2 nights of housing on campus
- SLO Days Day 1: Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- SLO Days Day 2: Continental breakfast
- Meals on your own: Dinners on board the Mustang Express (July 23 & July 25), lunch on SLO Days Day 2
What to Bring