September SLO Days
For guests attending September SLO Days on Saturday, September 15, 2018, please see the information below to prepare for your session
• Check-in for SLO Days
- Check-in for September SLO Days begins at 7:00 AM on Saturday, September 15th at Miossi Hall, Performing Arts Center witht eh first session beginning at 8:00 AM.
- Please bring with you your Laptop/tablet with charger and a government-issued photo ID to check-in
• Download Cal Poly Now
- SLO Days schedule, WOW overview, to do lists, schedule information – and more – all at your fingertips in the brand new “Cal Poly Now” mobile app, the official app of Cal Poly student affairs. Download in Apple and Google stores and search in the app for the “Orientation 2018” guide.
• SLO Days Parking and Meals
- Parking permits are not required for September SLO Days
- Due to heightened campus activity, parking availability will be impacted and guests should plan accordingly when driving on to campus. All guests must follow university signage and staff when parking on campus.
- If entering through California or Highland Drives, please park in "orange" designated lots.
- Make sure to check the Orientation 2018 guide in “Cal Poly Now” for most up-to-date parking and meals information.
• Week of Welcome
- September SLO Days will not interfere with any part of WOW for students. WOW groups form the morning of Sunday, September 16th. Make sure to check your Cal Poly email for WOW check-in and grouping information.
- WOW Check-in is separate from September SLO Days check-in. Please check your Cal Poly email for your move-in time and WOW check-in time.
- Click here For more information on WOW.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST at 805-756-2400.