Summer Orientation Application
Get excited for Summer Crew 2018!
New Student & Transition Programs is now accepting applications for Summer Crew 2018. Be a part of our awesome summer orientation leader team and spend your summer in SLO as you make connections with new Mustangs and parents.
Application also available on MustangJobs!
Questions about the position or application? Email our Summer Operations Managers at SLODays@calpoly.edu
How to apply:
- Complete the SLO Days application via this link
- Email your resume (PDF format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 PM February 7th.
- After you have submitted your resume, you will receive a link via email to sign up for your personal interview.
- Personal Interviews will take place between February 9th and February 16th
- After all the personal interviews have been completed, those selected to move forward to the observational interview will be notified via email by February 21st.
Additional Opportunity – Quarter Plus Learning Assistant
This year, NSTP is partnering with Quarter Plus to give Summer Crew members the opportunity to continue working on campus after SLO Days is finished. Quarter Plus is looking for Learning Assistants to help with their intensive 4-week, 8-unit, program for incoming freshmen. Learning Assistants MUST have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher and be available during August 15th - September 13th for the following:
- Mandatory training sessions
- Move-in day, welcome reception, and general support to Q+ students, parents, & staff
- Student Orientation program (SLO Days Orientation)
- Going to their assigned class 4 days a week with Q+ students
- Two optional study sessions per week for Q+ students
- Meeting with faculty member regularly
- Quarter Plus Program staff meetings at least once a week
- Planning, implementing, and supervising student social activities on or off campus during weekends
Successfully selected SLO Days Crew Members who meet the qualifications will be forwarded the Learning Assistant application after Crew selection.
Please make sure you read the full version of job description at http://quarterplus.calpoly.edu/resources/program-staff.html