Departs: July 30, 2017
Returns: August 1, 2017
Serving SLO Days session 5: July 31-August 1
Hop aboard the Mustang Express! Departing from Los Angeles, the Bay Area, and the Central Valley. Jump on a bus and head down to San Luis Obipso a night early for your SLO Days session!
Busses (American Star) from Los Angeles, Bay Area, and Central Velley depart at 4:00 PM from both Los Angeles and Bay Area location on Tuesday, August 9 and will arrive on Cal Poly's campus around 9:00 PM. Check-in for your SLO Days session begins the next morning at 9:00 AM.
|Mustang Express (Bay area)||Mustang Express (Los Angeles)||Mustang Express (Bakersfield/Central Valley)|
800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
100 California Drive, Millbrae, CA 94030
|Pickup Location TBA|
Mustang Express Schedule
- July 30:
- Bus departs at 4:00 PM, July 30 from Los Angeles, Bay Area, and Central Valley.
- Stop for dinner on your own en route to Cal Poly's campus
- Evening Entertainment with light snacks on campus once you arrive on campus
- July 31 and August 1:
- August 1:
- Bus departs Cal Poly at 4:15 PM from Performing Arts Center circle at 4:00 PM
- Bus arrives at pick-up origins at approximately 9:00 PM
- SLO Days session registration for 1 student (July 31 & August 1)
- Transportation to and from Cal Poly's campus
- 2 nights of housing on campus
- SLO Days Day 1: Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- SLO Days Day 2: Continental breakfast
- Meals on your own: Dinners on board the Mustang Express (August 9 & 11), lunch on SLO Days Day 2
What to Bring
- Additional money for meals on your own
- Change of clothes for three days
- See full SLO Days "What to Bring" here